Thank you to all who pray for the people of southern Mexico and our family. Here's an update from the last few weeks along with some prayer requests. :
- Our team retreat went well as we gathered together for prayer, planning, and fun. Southern Mexico continues to have so many communities without a church and access to the Gospel. Pray that we can do our part as we work with Mexican believers and other Great Commission organizations to plant churches and make disciples.
- Haylee is now a sophomore at Mississippi College. We're counting down the days until we're able to see her again. Pray for her as she prepares to study abroad in London during the Spring 2017 semester.
- Jackson has begun his 12th grade year! He's also taking a college course on-line. Pray for Jackson to be able to stay on task amidst the distractions of being a High School Senior.
- Liesa is busy with keeping all of us in line along with keeping the expense reports and budgets organized along with her ministry at the children's home. Pray for her to have opportunities to invest in the lives of others.
- Jeff is busy with lots of phone calls, meetings, and planning for upcoming Vision Trips to Oaxaca. Pray for Jeff as we face some transitions in our work over the next few months.
It is such an encouragement to know of your prayer support! Thank you!
Thank you also for your generous financial support through the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering.
Please let us know how we can pray for you!
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson