We've had a great couple of weeks since our last update. Here's some highlights:
- Several of our SC Church Partners have reported great progress and response to the Gospel in several locations in Peru. As you know, the work of planting churches among the indigenous people of Peru is very difficult. But, God is working in many parts of Peru. Those of you who pray are an important part of the work.
- Haylee and Jeff had birthdays this month. Haylee celebrated with the traditional group of girls spending the night. We then took the group of girls bowling and out to eat. It was a great two day event. Jeff enjoyed Facebook birthday wishes from 4 continents! Thanks to all who sent greetings.
- We were able to spend some quality time with our friends, the McLamb's before they headed back to the USA for their stateside assignment. The McLamb's are family to us and we sure miss them now that they're gone. As a tribute to them Jeff wrecked the purple vehicle they used to drive. Email Jeff is you want details.
- There have been LOTS of meetings with so many different people over the past couple of weeks. It seems we are spending too much of our time trying to catch up from being out of the office for the past few months.
You can pray! Please pray for the following prayer requests:
- Please pray for our REAP NORTH PERU Team. Pray specifically for Amber, Brian, Cameron, Crystal, David, Dodie, Felicia, Jake, Jim, Jeremy, Mindy, and Tommy. These folks work so hard and so much fun to work with. Please pray that their relationship with the Father would remain strong. Pray for the missionary kids on our team... Abigail, Adalyn, Baby Olson, Hannah, Haylee, Karis, Skylar, and Sydney.
- Please pray for Haylee and Jackson. They continue to EXCEL in all areas of missionary kid life. God has been faithful to answer your prayers on their behalf. Please continue to pray for them and ask others to pray as well. We have some prayer guides for them located at the bottom of this page. Please print them and share them!
- Please pray for a busy month coming up. Jeff has travel to several cities in Peru to meet with Peruvian national partners. There are also important meetings in Bolivia, Ecuador, and in Alabama. Please also pray for an upcoming research trip on the Amazon River. The water level is currently very low and travel is difficult. Pray for RAIN so the people of the Amazon region can get their primary mode of transportation restored.
Thank you so much for your prayer support and your giving to the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering!
Here's a video from last Sunday at our church here in Lima. Haylee was the guitar player for the children's group.