Sunday, May 15, 2011

15 May 2011 Update

Hey to all of our prayer friends out there,

I (Jeff) write this at the airport in Mexico City, Mexico. I've been here in Mexico for the past ten days doing some research to determine needs among the people here. We've had some great adventures...
  • Just the incredible beauty of God's creation is a blessing. Mexico is a beautiful country with some amazing people. It's been fun getting to know some of them.
  • Being around some wonderful missionary friends here. Of course, the McLamb family are our favorite friends here, it's been good to get to know some new folks, too.
  • Meeting some incredible Mexican Christians who are busy about the task of carrying the Gospel to the unreached people here.
I'm anxious for the next few hours to pass so I can get back home to Lima, Peru and see the family. Although I've had fun, I do miss them. I'm ready to get back home.

Thank you to all who pray. Please continue to pray for the work that God wants to do through us. Pray that we'll be faithful to the call placed on our lives. And, you can send us some prayer requests, too! Send them to wigtake@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this and I love just knowing that you have seen Mexico and John, Jenny and children. They enjoyed you and I heard Elijah sat in your lap. I know he liked having you around. Praying for you all. Mary Joe McLamb