We are so grateful for your prayers! These have been some really busy times for us over the past few weeks. Your prayers have worked to allow us to see the Father do some great things. You have been a part of:
- Large numbers of people hearing about what the needs are in southern Mexico at the World Mission Conference at Second Baptist Springfield, Missouri.
- Outreach to more and more folks through the English Classes that Sandi, Jennifer, Anna, Natasha, and Ellen are teaching this semester at a local church and on the Lacy Seminary campus.
- Several life-changing decisions made at a local church when one of our USA churches sponsored a 'Family Day' activity for those in the neighborhood around the church campus.
- Safe travel in the air, through city traffic, and on mountain roads over the past few weeks.
Your prayer commitment to us is such a necessary part of the work going on here. Please continue to pray and know that your investment of time is making a difference.
Remember this quote: “If you think you’re too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.” -Betty Reese
And remember this scripture: Mark 9:29 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.”
Please join us in praying for these requests:
- Jeff and Liesa have been asked to take on a new role within in our missions organization. We will continue to live and minister in southern Mexico but will have to work a lot smarter. Pray for us to have wisdom.
- Pray for Sandi Bridges as she prepares to return to the USA in a couple of weeks. Sandi has been here helping us to improve our ESL ministry and also to prepare for two weeks of Youth Camp for USA Youth Groups. And, she has helped in a ton of other ways, too. Pray for the Lord to guide her steps.
- Pray for Jennifer, Anna, Ellen, and Natasha. They are our semester missionaries working with us this. Pray for them to establish relationships where they can be an influence in the lives of people.
- Pray for Shindler Drive Baptist Church and Central Baptist Church who will be coming to Oaxaca in the next few weeks on Vision Trips. These churches are seeking places to plant churches in southern Mexico. Pray for them.
Thank you for holding the rope for us.
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson