|Double Click the Prayer Card to Enlarge! Download and share!|
We are winding down our time in Mississippi and will be headed back to Oaxaca in the morning. We're ready to be home but we've really had fun with our family and friends while in Mississippi. If we did not get to see you this time, maybe we can get together next time we're in the Magnolia State!
We are so thankful for your prayers. Here's some general prayer requests that you can pray all the time, anytime, sometimes, daytime, nightime, bedtime...you get the picture!
- Pray for us to love the Lord with our whole hearts. We are tempted in so many ways just like you. Pray for us to not have divided hearts and to keep our lives focused on the task He has for us.
- Pray for us to be humble and submissive to the leadership of the Spirit. Pride is dangerous in the lives of missionaries so pray that we'll be able to avoid that.
- Pray for us to be diligent and disciplined in our personal study of the Word. We're busy just like everybody else and we need to be reminded to keep the study of God's Word a priority.
- Pray for our physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Pray for us to have wisdom and understanding of God's plan for the work we are doing. We want to be doing what the Father needs done.
- Pray for purity and holiness in our thoughts and actions.
- Pray for boldness in sharing the Good News.
- Pray for us to find our comfort and rest in the Lord when the days are overwhelming and when people and circumstances are challenging.
- Pray for us to have favor in the eyes of local governments. We work among indigenous communities where there are few or no churches.
- Pray for us during the lonely times when we miss our family and friends. Pray for the Lord to provide a peace that will overwhelm the hard days.
Thank you for your partnership! Come and visit Oaxaca when you get a chance!
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson.