We are looking forward to a great weekend visiting our teammates in Iquitos. Jeremy, Crystal, and Karis Nelson and Jake, Dodie, Hannah, and Abigail Glover serve with our Strategy Coordinator church/association partners who work in the Amazon Basin region of northern Peru. They live and serve in Iquitos, Peru which is a port city on the Amazon River. They live in a challenging place and we are glad to be able to go and visit with them. We'll fly to Iquitos this afternoon (Thursday, April 1) and return to Lima on Sunday, April 4.
This week please offer prayers of Thanksgiving to God for:
- Amazing ministry work during the month of March. We have some outstanding strategic partners who have deep levels of commitment to the work that they are called to do.
- God's protection over our family. Through hundreds of miles traveled during March God protected us.
- Good health for all of us!
Please continue to pray for:
- Our REAP North Equipped for Missions Conference in Oxford, MS on April 27-29, 2010. This will be an important time of training for our ministry partners. Many are traveling long distances so pray for safety.
- Ten churches coming to Peru during April to work in Peru.
- Planning for 4 International World Changer projects that we are hosting this summer. A WHOLE LOT of stuff needs to be done.
Thank you all so much for your support!