Saludos de Oaxaca!
We've had a good, busy week here in southern Mexico. We are always grateful for your prayer support. Here's an update on last week's prayer requests:
1. Prayer for seminary students. God is working through the ministry of our friends T1 and T2 at the Oaxaca Seminary. New students who sense a calling to missions are arriving and are ready to go out to the unreached communities and get to work. Pray for missionaries T1 and T2 as they equip these students for a huge task. The Oaxaca Seminary is a key part of God's plan to reach all of the people groups of Oaxaca.
2. Our Hands On students are here for the entire semester. Your prayers have helped them have a great week of training and adjusting to the culture of Mexico. Please continue to pray for K1, K2, D, and A. They begin their ministry assignments this week teaching English, ministry with indigenous kids, tutoring at a local school, and hosting a fellowship for MK girls.
3. Please continue to pray for upcoming teams from our USA partner churches. Remember that we are praying for the Right People in the Right Places doing the Right Things.
4. You have been praying for Haylee and Jackson! They have had a good week and are adjusting nicely to new teachers, new classes, and a new schedule.
5. You have been praying that we would find the best places to begin church planting work. Please continue to do so. This is one of the most important parts of the work here in southern Mexico.
We've had a great week. Some highlights:
- Getting to know our Hands On semester workers. We have 4 incredible young women who are so ready to make a difference in southern Mexico. We've had training meetings and fun times this week. They are a tremendous blessing and are a huge encouragement for us. It is good to have 'teammates' again.
- Ole Miss Football! Hotty Toddy! It was good to enjoy another Rebel Football Victory.
- Phone meetings with potential USA church partners. We're praying the Father will connect us with USA church partners who are committed to planting churches among the communities of southern Mexico.
It is an encouragement to know that we have many folks praying for us. Thanks so much!
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson