English Standard Version (ESV)
5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
People we're thankful for:
- Our families...for sharing us with people far away and being so supportive.
- Our friends...for 'holding the rope' in so many ways to allow the Gospel to be taken to the ends of the earth.
- First Baptist Oxford...for being a great example of a 'sending' church.
- Former students around the world...for making us so proud to be a part of your lives and what God is doing through you whether raising preschoolers in the USA, running a business or serving in very dangerous places.
- Fellow workers on the field...We learn so much from you. Thank you for your obedience.
- Southern Baptists...for being used by the Lord in so many ways every day.
- Those in leadership over us...Thank you for your commitment to the task.
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson
Click the photo to enlarge. Save it and print it and share it!