|Happy Independence Day America! from southern Mexico!|
Howdy from southern Mexico!
We are in the midst of some really good, busy times. Here are some highlights:
- Jeff's mom is here! She will be with us until July 15 and we're enjoying our time with her. She is working with us in all that we're doing and has been a huge help. We're thankful she is here!
- We have 11 students serving with us in Oaxaca during June and July. These students are doing an awesome job. They are constantly showing how resilient and talented they are as they take on some really difficult tasks. Here are some links to read about some of the things they have been up to:
- International World Changers comes to Oaxaca on July 13. We will be working at six different locations around the city of Oaxaca where churches are being planted, churches are seeking to reach their neighborhoods, and some housekeeping work at a local seminary.
You can join us in praying for:
- Haylee will be traveling to Ecuador this week for a retreat with other kid missionaries. Pray for safe travel and for a great week of growing for her.
- Haylee and Jackson will be traveling to the USA on July 15 to participate in Super Summer Mississippi. This is a leadership and discipleship camp that is held at Mississippi College. Pray for them to have a great week of learning and fun!
- Several of our summer students are battling various illnesses. Please pray for improved health and for them to be able to have good physical strength to finish their assignments.
- We have several churches who are planning Vision Trips to southern Mexico over the next few months. Pray for open doors among the many unreached communities where we are seeking to plant churches.
- Pray for Natasha Murphy who is serving in a variety of ways with us. You may remember that Natasha arrived in February but decided to extend her stay until the end of July. She is a huge blessing and has given of herself over and over again to encourage her teammates and to continue building relationships to share the Gospel. Pray for her to stay healthy and to have great opportunities to invest in others.
Thank you for your prayer support. We cannot stress enough how important it is that you do your part and pray for the work here. You are so very important.
I Thessalonians 5
You all are a blessing!
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson