Those two words mean a lot to a missionary with the IMB. Every 3 to 4 years we are able to leave our field of service and travel to our USA homes for a time of reconnecting with family and friends. For the next few months we will be living in Oxford, Mississippi. We are very much looking forward to our time in the USA but we will miss our family here in Oaxaca very much. Such is the life of missionaries. Here are few prayer requests:
- Pray for us as we adjust to life in Oxford, MS. Oxford is home and so is Oaxaca. Pray that we will be content wherever the Father places us.
- Jackson will be attending Oxford High School this year. Pray for him as he adjusts to a new school and new friends.
- Haylee is heading off to Mississippi College in August. Pray for her as she adjusts to a new season of life.
- Liesa and Jeff will be serving as missionaries in residence at First Baptist Church, Oxford, MS. Pray for us to serve faithfully.
- Most importantly, pray for Oaxaca. Pray for the team we are leaving behind. Pray for the untold thousands of villages in southern Mexico who are waiting for someone to bring a message of hope.
We are so grateful for your prayer support. If you're in the Oxford area please let us know. We'd love to see all of you.